75800 Standard Package for Shadow and 85 C
CGW’s Standard Package for Shadow and 85C. Everything you need to transform your CZ to a smooth 6lb DA (Double Action) and crisp 3lb or less SA (Single Action). A full list of parts included with this kit is detailed below in the “Description” tab.
Looking for a more relaxed trigger position? We recommend our Pro-Package. It includes everything in the Standard Package with the addition of our Reach Reduction Kit.
NOTE: 80% of the time the CGW disco will require minor fitting, 20% of the time it will drop in. CGW is here to assist you if needed is required.
- CGW Race Hammer with adjustable sear
- TR-PIN S-7 tool steel floating trigger pin
- RP-TRS music wire reduced power trigger return spring
- 2 x HPIN, super hard and super smooth hammer pins
- HS-12000 (11.5#)
- HS-13 (13#)
- EXT-FP S-7 tool steel extended firing pin with matching spring
- 1488-T5 super hard disconnector
- S-spacer machined alum sear spacer
We strongly recommend our starter punch (part number SP), the only special tool needed for the project. See our website home page for the installation tutorial, see the menu list, see “Tutorials”, scroll down to the “Manual safety 75” series tutorial.