Shadow 2 Reach Reduction Kit
Shadow 2 Reach Reduction Kit with ultra-short reset now USPSA Production approved. Cajun Gun Works’ famous RRK that permanently re-positions the trigger rearward with the hammer fully lowered an amazing 5 mm’s and reduces single action pre-travel dramatically. Includes our “old style” stainless steel 85C trigger “Made in the USA” with pre and over-travel screws so you can custom tune to your CZ. Individual parts cannot be returned for a refund.
This not only relocates the trigger, but it also doubles as an ultra-short reset for single action.
Includes 2 different hammer pins (1 x HPIN and 1 x 75009) so you can be assured a secure attachment to either the factory hammer or Cajun Gun Works hammer. Lifetime warranty to the original purchaser.
$90.50 – $105.50
Benefits of the proven Cajun Gun Works, RRK system:
- Relocates the trigger rearward 5 mm’s (nearly 1/4″ of an inch) with the hammer down
- Reduces the DA lock time 15%
- Increases leverage on the trigger for better “felt” DA trigger pull
- Doubles as an ultra-short reset for single action
- Includes pre- and over-travel screws for a true custom fit to your CZ
- Includes 2 different hammer pins, our HPIN for use in Cajun Gun Works hammers, as well as our 75009 hammer pin (has a small shoulder or step) for use in all factory hammers for a secure, ultra-reliable installation
- Smooth faced, heat treated, “old style” 85 trigger in stainless steel is the ultimate in comfort and durability
TECH TIP: We strongly recommend our unique “starter” punch, part number SP, to break the staking on the factory hammer pins. We strongly recommend loctite #648 for the top screw (271 as a 2nd choice) and either loctite 222MS or 220 on the center over-travel screw. Any questions please contact Cajun Gun Works (see our phone numbers on the website home page) for tech support. DOES NOT INCLUDE OUR TR-PIN OR RP-TRS BUT BOTH ARE RECOMMENDED!