Shadow 2 Reach Reduction Kit
Shadow 2 Reach Reduction Kit with ultra-short reset now USPSA Production approved. Cajun Gun Works’ famous RRK that permanently re-positions the trigger rearward with the hammer fully lowered an amazing 5 mm’s and reduces single action pre-travel dramatically. Includes our “old style” stainless steel 85C trigger “Made in the USA” with pre and over-travel screws so you can custom tune to your CZ. Individual parts cannot be returned for a refund.
Natural matte silver SS finish is less expensive; the black DLC coated trigger is more expensive but provides the benefits an incredibly hard surface for the trigger and additional action smoothing.
This not only relocates the trigger, but it also doubles as an ultra-short reset for single action.
Includes 2 different hammer pins (1 x HPIN and 1 x 75009) so you can be assured a secure attachment to either the factory hammer or Cajun Gun Works hammer. Unconditional lifetime warranty to the original purchaser.
$90.50 – $105.50
Benefits of the proven Cajun Gun Works, RRK system:
- Relocates the trigger rearward 5 mm’s (nearly 1/4″ of an inch) with the hammer down
- Reduces the DA lock time 15%, so the DA is faster/quicker
- Increases leverage on the trigger for better “felt” DA trigger pull
- Doubles as an ultra-short reset for single action
- Includes pre- and over-travel screws for a true custom fit to your CZ
- Includes 2 different hammer pins, our HPIN for use in Cajun Gun Works hammers, as well as our 75009 hammer pin (has a small shoulder or step) for use in all factory hammers for a secure, ultra-reliable installation
- Smooth faced, heat treated, “old style” 85 CGW manufactured trigger in stainless steel is the ultimate in comfort and durability, or you can opt for a black DLC coated trigger at an additional cost
TECH TIP: We strongly recommend our unique “starter” punch, part number SP, to break the staking on the factory hammer pins. We strongly recommend green loctite #648 for the top screw (red 271 as a 2nd choice) and either blue loctite 222MS or 220 on the center over-travel screw. Any questions please contact Cajun Gun Works (see our phone numbers on the website home page) for tech support. DOES NOT INCLUDE OUR TR-PIN OR RP-TRS BUT BOTH ARE RECOMMENDED!