The Reach Reduction Kit is a stand alone modification and requires no other modification to work perfectly, includes the following:
- New ultra-comfortable Cajun Gun Works 75585 trigger
- New Cajun Gun Works RRK disconnector
- Allen wrench
- Trigger pin slave pin
The Most Frequently Asked Questions on the RRK:
- Is all the initial take-up eliminated with the RRK? No. It only relocates the static position of the trigger.
- Is the single action trigger set point moved or changed? No. The SA is not affected in any way.
- Does the RRK change the way my pistol operates? No. Your pistol will work exactly like it does out of the box, nothing is affected, your manual safety and decocker will work the same.
- Is it legal for shooting sports? Yes, for USPSA Production only, it is not approved for IDPA Production, however it can be used in IDPA ESP.
- Can the RRK be used with other modifications such as Cajun Gun Works hammer kits? Yes. The RRK is a completely independent modification and neither affects nor is affected by other custom add-ons.
- Can you use any hammer spring with the RRK? No. Since the DA stroke is shorter and much quicker with the RRK, the minimum hammer spring recommended is 13#’s. You can use a lighter hammer spring, such as our HS-12000 (11.5#) if you use an extended firing pin.
- Is the DA “feel” affected? Yes. The RRK noticeably shortens and quickens the DA pull stroke. Also, the mechanical leverage is altered giving the impression of a much lighter trigger pull.
NOTE: This single kit fits all 75 series CZ’s including the manual safety and decockers, SP-10, P-01, PCR, 97B & 9BD, RAMI, 85B, etc.
Does not fit: Omega Series, CZ82/83, Shadow 1 or 2, 85C. See Cajun Gun Works part number 75850 for the Shadow 1 or 2 and 85C.
NOTE: The RRK is a system and requires our Cajun Gun Works 75585 trigger and a specially engineered disconnector to achieve the reach reduction results. The trigger alone will produce little if any relocation of the trigger.