RRKT2 Reach Reduction Kit Type 2
PLEASE NOTE: The RRK-T2 must be used with either our SRS-1 or SRS-2 (Short Reset Systems). Failure to install the SRS1 or SRS2 will result in a non-functional pistol.
See “Description” for details on the RRKT2.
The CGW floating trigger pin, parts number TRPIN is not included. Fits both standard/classic lock work manual safety and decockers. For all SP-01, 75B-BD, 85B, RAMI B/BD, 97B-BD, P-01, PCR, 40P, 40B, etc.
NOTE: Does not fit Omega series P-01/75B, and P-07/09. For the Shadow 1 and 2, 85C, and pre-B 75 series, see CGW part number 75850 Reach Reduction Kit.
NOTE: RRKT2 mandates the use of our SRS1, SRS2, SRS97, or SRS2075.
$88.00 – $103.00
The Reach Reduction Kit includes the following:
- New CGW ultra-comfortable 75585 trigger
- New CGW RRK “hybrid” disconnector PN: 1487T4
- Allen wrench
- Trigger pin slave pin
The Most Frequently Asked Questions on the RRK:
- Is the double action take-up eliminated with the RRK? Essentially, yes. There is typically less than 1 mm of take-up in DA, so the DA stroke occurs almost immediately.
- Is the single action trigger set point moved or changed? No. The SA is not affected in any way.
- Does the RRK change the way my pistol operates? No. Your pistol will work exactly like it does out of the box, nothing is affected, your manual safety and decocker will work the same.
- Is it legal for shooting sports? Yes, this product is legal for all divisions and classes, however it is not legal for IDPA-SSP.
- Can the RRK be used with other modifications such as CGW hammer kits? Yes. The RRK-T2 must be used with either our SRS1 or SRS2 and is compatible with CGW performance add-on’s.
- Can you use any hammer spring with the RRK? No. Since the DA stroke is shorter and much quicker with the RRK, the minimum hammer spring recommended is 13#’s.
- Is the DA “feel” affected? Yes. The RRK noticeably shortens and quickens the DA pull stroke, reducing the DA lock time about 15%. Also, the mechanical leverage is altered giving the impression of a lighter trigger pull and is especially pronounced with reduced power springs.
NOTE: Does not fit the Omega Series. For the Shadow 1 & 2, 85C and early model non-firing pin block 75 series, see CGW part number 75850.