75009 Hammer Pin

Compare

DESIGNED EXPRESSLY FOR USE ONLY WITH THE CZ FACTORY COMPETITION HAMMER (CGW part number 10040 hammer kit and 10035 and 10035 D/C). These pins are unique and require no staking, greatly easing installation of the disconnector and hammer strut. DO NOT ORDER THESE PINS IF YOU ARE USING A CGW MANUFACTURED HAMMER.  List price is for one (1) hammer pin only.  If you need two (2) pins, you must order a quantity of two (2).

Pins used a stepped design with 75% of the pin being .086″ in diameter, with the remaining 25% of the pin being .093″. This ensures a very tight, no staking required fit. The CGW pin is also much harder than the factory pin, which helps smooth the action. Even better, they can be installed, removed, and reinstalled.

$2.50

In stock

Description

Finally, a hammer pin designed just for the CZ-UB Factory Competition hammer!  Snug, no staking fit.  USA Made from tool steel.  Just what you would expect from CGW.

DESIGNED EXPRESSLY ONLY FOR USE WITH THE FACTORY COMPETITION HAMMER (CGW part number 10040 hammer kit and 10035 and 10035 D/C).  DO NOT ORDER THESE PINS IF YOU ARE USING A CGW MANUFACTURED HAMMER.

Additional information

Weight .125 lbs
Dimensions 3 × 2 × .25 in