We are asked often what’s the difference between the Standard (formerly call the Defensive Carry Package) and the Pro-Package?
The answer is we simply install our Reach Reduction Kit Type-2 (RRK-T2), along with the exact same parts we use in the Standard Package. This elevates the CZ trigger “system” to a world-class level and is a CGW exclusive. Pro-Package pistols are the ultimate for self-defense use, home protection, range shooting, and can even be used in the USPSA Production class for the weekend warrior. The Pro-Package does not produce a dangerous trigger pull or make your CZ ammo sensitive, it does just the opposite and delivers a safe, responsible single action pull along with an amazingly smooth and accurate double action pull. Reliability, durability, and performance are our main goals. Here is the addition of the RRK-T2 does to the trigger system:
- Moves the at-rest position of the trigger rearward an amazing 5 mm’s (nearly 1/4″)
- Limits the single action pre-travel to less than 4 mm’s total
- Stops the trigger the moment of single action reset
- Reduces the double action lock time 15%, so the DA happens quicker/sooner
- Includes a single action over-travel screw to eliminate excess trigger movement, which improves accuracy
- Includes a new USA made stainless steel ultra-comfortable trigger (our 75585), completely eliminating “trigger bite”
You get all these additional features for only $88.00 extra when compared to the price of the Standard Package.
The Pro-Package is for experienced or novice shooters that are looking for the ultimate CZ upgrade. We have Pro-Package CZs’s being used by various Law Enforcement Agencies for on-duty carry and Military personnel deployed overseas that can carry their own personal sidearm. Plus many thousands of CZ owners that depend on our Pro-Package to protect the most important thing, their families.