Cajun Gun Works is proud to participate in CZ-USA’s Law Enforcement/Military Discount Program which offers many popular CZ weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. We do not discount our parts or services. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Disabled Veterans(must be 100% – letter submitted as proof)
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers, judges, DA’s and prosecutors
- First Responders with current credentials or official documentation (including Armed Security Contractors)
- Please note that DOD/DOS/DOJ Civilian ID’s are not considered qualification unless you are a first responder.
Either of the following employment verifications must be submitted to Cajun Gun Works:
- Copy of agency ID when permitted
- Letter from supervisor on agency letterhead stating that purchaser is a member of agency
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase these firearms. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/MIL program firearms to eligible individuals.
Cajun Gun Works will also need your full name, physical home address, phone number, and a copy of the FFL’s license you wish to use for transfer.
As of November 24, 2020, the following firearms are in stock. Prices listed are STOCK:
CZ Shadow 2, model 91257 $995.59 stock
CZ Rami, model 91750 $492.05 stock
CZ Rami BD, model 91754 $545.57 stock
CZ SP-01, model 91152 $574.23 stock
As our way of giving thanks for service, Cajun Gun Works discounts shipping of LE firearms at $30.00 for 2-day FedEx. Alaska, Hawaii, and California are exceptions.
For more information regarding the LE/MIL program please contact us at (318) 738-1660.