Cajun Gun Works is proud to participate in CZ-USA’s Law Enforcement/Military Discount Program which offers many popular CZ weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. We do not discount our parts or services. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Disabled Veterans(must be 100%)
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- First Responders with current credentials or official documentation (including Armed Security Contractors)
ANY OF the following employment verifications must be submitted to Cajun Gun Works:
- Copy of Department Badge or ID Card/Active, Guard, Reserve Military ID/Retired issued ID card – (benefit cards, expired ID cards, VA ID cards, DD214’s and family ID cards are not eligible, must say retired or be in active participant status/CAC card)
- Employment verification letter on department letter head
- Email from your military or department email address (.com emails not accepted)
- Please note that DOD/DOS/DOJ Civilian ID’s are not considered qualification unless you are a first responder.
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase these firearms. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/MIL program firearms to eligible individuals.
Cajun Gun Works will also need your full name, physical home address, phone number, and a copy of the FFL’s license you wish to use for transfer.
As of November 11, 2019, the following firearms are in stock:
- CZ P-10-C 91522 – ambi mag release, night sights, 3 mags
- Dan Wesson Pointman 9 01909
- CZ SP-01 Tactical 91153
- CZ SP-01 91152
- CZ P-01 Omega Urban Grey Suppressor Ready 91299
As our way of giving thanks for service, Cajun Gun Works discounts shipping of LE firearms at $30.00 for 2-day FedEx. Alaska, Hawaii, and California are exceptions.
For more information regarding the LE/MIL program please contact us at (318) 738-1660.